Welcome to Indie Shaman
Indie Shaman is an independent UK based organisation and magazine publisher offering support, information and training on Shamanism and living a Shamanic lifestyle.
Indie Shaman Shamanic Lifestyle Magazine.
Out Now - Issue 16 featuring:
- Spiritual Eating in the Modern World and an excerpt from his new book Conscious Food courtesy of Jim Pathfinder Ewing
- An Interview with Yvonne Ryves, author of Web of Life: Guidance for your Life Journey
- A Foot in Both Worlds by Nikki Williams
- Sangoma – Traditional African Shaman John Lockley
- Northern Plantlore: Birch Leaf by Eoghan Odinsson
- A conversation with Graham Nicholls
- The Cosmic Dynamo – a New Toltec Teaching Revealed for the Sixth Sun by Michele Fontaine
plus: competition - win a copy of Web of Life: Guidance for Your Life Journey; book reviews; events listings and more ....
Supporting Wildlife Charities - 50p from all UK subscriptions and all PDF subscriptions is donated to support wildlife.
Indie Shaman Magazine ... contains a delightfully eclectic mixture of interesting articles, book reviews, interviews and other shamanic bits and pieces, wide ranging, inspiring, practical as well as weird and wonderful. This is really a magazine worth reading and subscribing to. Christa Mackinnon, author of Shamanism and Spirituality in Therapeutic Practice
Shamanic Drums, Singing Bowls, Tibetan Incense, Candles, Aura Chimes, Tingsa, Bell Strings, Bedspreads, Power Beads, Wood Carvings, Medicine/Wish Bags, Maracas & Shakers, Silver Charms and much more